Wednesday 6 April 2011

good time gone bad

When my friend kelly and me went mountain biking after me and my dad went. Kelly and me went to the bike park and started to hit the big jumps their was one in piticuler the biggest one. We started to change the lip of the jump after we jumped it a few times. The dirt was a bit wet from a rain storm that happed a few days earler. I was the first one to take the jump. I started pedling i was picking up a decent amout of speed i hit the jump at the wrong angle every thing happed in slow motion. I hit the landing at a slant and i swerved left then to the right i pushed my self from the bike so i dont get intangled in it. I rolled really hard on my shoulder  then the back tier hit my helmet. I got up tried to lift my arm it hert alot. My caler bone had a hug bump i know it was broken because i broke it once before Kelly went to his friends house to call his dad to pick us up.

No comments:

Post a Comment